Thursday, March 27, 2014

Strength, Courage and Wisdom = Hope: The Sequel

I'm Back!  And better than ever...

I can't believe it has been more than two years since I published Strength, Courage and Wisdom = Hope.  I stated my goals to do more, impact more families, and become the leader that I knew I could be.

Today, I can say, that has happened.  I didn't know where the journey would lead me.  I didn't know then that I would work with an entire team of leaders who are driven by passion, commitment, and dedication.  I didn't even know at that time that you could find a team 100% on board and dedicated.  I'm here to say, those teams are there, they exist, and all of us should be fortunate enough to work with people for whom the time together energizes and excites you.  I wish that for everyone.

Of course, the journey wasn't simple or clear.  It did, after all, take 2 years.  But each day was worth it because I can appreciate the chance I have been given.  So, I'm settling in to my new role and ready to take up the pen (well, okay, its actually a keyboard). 

Thanks for waiting for me, and all the support so many of you have given to me each and every day.  I will be posting more often.  In fact, my next post will capture your heart as it contains an incredible video (yes, this is a teaser as that story deserves its own headline.)

Mrs. G Wiz

No comments:

Post a Comment